Customer Success Manager – Cybersecurity Solutions
Must speak business German and English
Role may be based in Frankfurt or Munich
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global IT Security company who is trusted by many of the Fortune 100 organisations to protect them against Cyber-attacks both externally and internally.
Because of their continual growth they are seeking a Technical advisor to work as a customer success manager, this role requires a combination of consultancy skills and technical knowledge but can also be a trusted advisor on security and best practices for the customer.
What the role requires:
- Ensure the success of customer deployments
- Drive retention and growth among their most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
What experience is required from you:
- 10 years + Professional Technical experience of which 3+ years should be in Customer Success, Sales Engineer, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers (Executive level, CXO)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Experience with various types of technologies such as Windows, Unix/Linux OS, Oracle/SQL databases, LDAP directories, etc..
- Prior experience with Software solutions is preferred or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space.
- CISSP, OSCP, CEH is an advantage
- Fluent in English and German.
Contact us today to discuss this interesting opportunity.