Job Title: Account Manager-Germany
Client: A multinational robotics firm
Location: Germany - Frankfurt
Salary: EUR60,000 + 30% variable EUR
Experience: 3-7 Years
Our Sales experts function operate as specialists in specific customer industries, and partner closely with many of the top players in the industry vertical to develop solutions that help build strong businesses and solve real business problems. We are uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses using robotic solutions to enhance productivity and efficiencies in their warehouses.
The role is of the Account Manager that managed customer relationships in the particular Industry vertical and is expected to become an expert on the target industry.
Account manager works with the Industry Sales Manager to implement and execute Strategic Account plans at an account level and updates the team on a quarterly basis.
We are currently looking for Account managers with B2B customer relationship management experience across E-commerce, Logistics, Industrial automation, Retail, Automobile and FMCG industries.
1. Build sustainable relationships with leading target industry (Ecommerce/Logistics/Retail/Auto/FMCG) clients.
2. Respond on ongoing RFPs and generate new opportunities within existing accounts to achieve the quarterly targets
3. Monitor all accounts within the portfolio and report Quarter on Quarter and Year on Year.
4. Coordinate with the solutions team and other back office teams client requirements and contract/SLA obligations.
5. Manage 5-10 active accounts & opportunities
6. Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction through the pre-sales and post-sales phase.
7. Be able to manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
8. Understand contracts, terms and conditions and has the ability to negotiate
9. Can work with limited resources, thrives in environment with little process or structure
1. BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
2. 3-5 years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in Consulting/Solution Sales.
3. Excellent team player and problem solver.
4. Excellent analytical and tactical skills.
5. Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.