As a global leader in power electronics, our client is committed to environment protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years. Its mission continues to be "To provide innovative energy-saving products for a better quality of life.”
The Industrial Automation Business Group of our client was started in 1995 with the manufacture of Variable speed AC Drives and now has several dedicated manufacturing operations together with Sales and Service offices in around the world.
- For overall technical responsibility in an agreed a region to ensure the best application of Delta’s products for its OEM customers, machine builders and end-users.
- To identify possible technical developments related to IA products/solutions
- To provide introduction and training to channel partners for IA products/solutions
- To support channel partners with application of all IA products/solutions
- Conduct benchmarking analysis for IA products/solutions whenever required
- Report technology and feature trends related to IA products/solutions.
- Technical degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Experiences in Industrial Automation sector, woodworking/packaging/metal cutting/forming would be a plus.
- Hands-on machine automation experience
- Experience of working in international companies
- Native German speaker with fluent English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and multicultural awareness
More detailed Information under: