Job Title: Client Service Engineer / Technician, (Hamburg)-3 Openings
Client: Industrial Automation Company
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Salary: 50,000 (inclusive of variables) EUR
Visa Type: EU Citizens / or PRs only
· Responsible for efficiently handling and resolving technical issues which have been passed on by L0 support team
· Ensure timely and effective action as per decided work flow basis priority and severity for each ticket
· Ensure maximum issues are resolved without L3/R&D involvement
· Ensure adherence to committed SLAs for each reported issue.
· Follow ticketing SOPs and ensure tickets are being generated for R&D with all relevant technical details captured for every issue
· Follow internal escalation matrix basis severity and resolution time
· Ensure all relevant site-specific technical documentation as well as documentation regarding new product lines/or features are accurately captured shared with Client Service team
· Support Client Service Manager (CSM) in developing eminently capable and technically competent team of service engineers and technicians
· Responsible for creating and monitoring software and hardware component wise reliability metrics for each installation
· Should develop framework to predict potential/future failures and ensure requisite preventive measures are taken
· Willingness to travel and working on extended hours on need basis
· Diplomas / Graduate in Electronics / Computed Science / Mechanical / Mechatronics with 2-4 years’ experience
· Strong HW troubleshooting skills with relevant experience.
· Basic working understanding of Linux
· Exposure into Scripting (Python / Shell) will be an advantage.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in German & English language