Performance Asphalt Additives
(Amsterdam Area, Relocation Supported or Home Office Based Germany, Sweden, Norway or Finland)
For a global producer of sustainable specialty chemicals we are recruiting an international account manager with a drive for results, a sales professional who is motivated to grow sales on an international level selling highly innovative specialty chemical products. All the products are based on renewable resources.
The company is a growing specialty chemicals producer that brings added value to its customers, not only in the products themselves, but also through application support, technical and logistics service.
A well-established name in the industry as well as a solid marketing strategy and excellent products developed by a large R&D team make this a desirable employer in the chemical industry with excellent results and future perspective.
The asphalt additives business unit develops, produces and markets specialty asphalt additives with a revolutionary market and environmental impact, as well as cost-saving features for the customers.
The main responsibilities are:
- Direct sales & business development for the Performance Asphalt Additives business lines
- Communicating the added value in a clear way to potential and existing customers
- Managing customer application trials from a scientific as well as from a commercial perspective
- Business development on a European level (50% traveling)
- Customer price negotiations
- Key Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Attending specialist events
- Creating and managing presentations
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Tackling technical issues (in cooperation with technical experts and R&D)
- Holds experience within the asphalt / aggregate industry or holds experience with selling specialty chemical products
- Holds a degree in civil engineering, chemistry / chemical engineering / material science or related OR a business degree with solid chemicals sales experience
- Has a clear drive for results
- Experienced in communicating value
- Speaks fluent English
- Is willing to travel at least 50%
Our client provides a relocation allowance and relocation support for a relocation to the Netherlands, a home officed based position within Germany, Sweden, Norway or Finland is also possible.
For more information or in order to apply, please contact Myron Hess trough: +31 (0) 20 751 6100. Or send your CV to MHess@antal.com.