Our client is a successful large German company with more than 10,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). For the location Nuremberg we are currently looking for a
Principal Software Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Building and maintaining tooling for test development, coverage and reporting thereby ensuring visibility of the quality for team’s products
- Providing technical advice and guidance to agile teams around test strategies for both manual and automated tests
- Pairing with developers to help them built features with automated tests that cover all acceptance scenarios
- Driving improvements in automated test coverage across the test hierarchy (unit, integration etc.)
- Engaging with the wider testing community to share knowledge and help implement strategic improvements
- Leading and mentoring other software test engineers across the teams
- 4-5 years of experience in managing software test engineers with varied skillset and mentoring and coaching them
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or similar qualification
- Solid understanding of OOP development practices and at least 8+ years of experience working with C#
- Experienced in delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium webdriver
- Thorough understanding of Continuous Integration principles and hands on experience in implementing Continuous Integration pipeline from scratch using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, etc.
- Ability to work in non-functional test tools such as J-meter, Blazemeter, Gatlin, etc.
- Solid API and Web Services testing skills (REST, WebAPI)
- Skilled in Cucumber JVM/Gherkin tools for Behaviour Driven Developement (BDD)
- Experience with distributed source control (Git/Stash)
- Ability to define and implement test data management for a product
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken
- Considered as a plus:
- Working experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms such as Azure and Google Cloud
- Working experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks etc
- Know your way around Service Virtualisation/API Stubbing
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail: ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44