Our client is a successful large German company with more than 10,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). For the location Nuremberg we are currently looking for a
Software Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Building automated test suites
- Writing BDD tests for new product features
- Working with other test engineers to understand and adopt common tools and practices
- Testing a multitude of deliverables, including application code, binares and deployment pipeline
- Finding and reporting software vulnerabilities
- Working on initiatives to improve test processes, tooling and standards
- Participating in code inspection and performing peer reviews
- 3-4 years of experiene delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, etc.
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or similar qualification
- Solid understanding of OOP developement practices with Java
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, etc.
- Experience testing web services and API
- Experience in BBD with tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave, etc
- Knowledge of version control with GIT and a good understanding of branching and merging
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail: ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44