Our client is a successful large German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). For the location Nuremberg we are currently looking for a
Big Data Engineer (Hadoop, Spark, Cloud) (m/f)
- The role is part of the Data & Technology department that is responsible for the complete life cycle of software products. In the development process they work test driven and do continuous integration.
- You will be part of a team consisting of Web Developers, Big Data Engineers, DevOps, Solution Architects, UX Experts and Product Managers. Together, you design and establish highly scalable, cutting edge web-based products based on advanced data science methods.
- Being part of engineering team for our Big Data platforms
- Implement Spark-based processing pipelines
- Support Data Science with building & deployment automation, reusability, modularization, pre-computation and scalability
- Support Big Data Platform Operations
- Deployment, debugging and configuration
- Implement & maintain micro-services that support Big Data Platforms (e.g. Coaching, Monitoring)
- Plan and implement interfaces between Big Data Platforms and other platforms (e.g. BI tooling)
- Good knowledge of the Hadoop Ecosystem (e.g. CDH, Spark, Hive, HBase)
- Knowledge of state of the art software design principles and patterns
- Excellent programming skills in either Java, Scala or Python
- Experience in building and orchestrating and efficient Big Data Processing pipelines
- Cloud Services experience (e.g. Amazon AWS)
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44