Our client is a multinational German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients (Big Data). Now, they are building a new unit in Data-Driven-Analytics, currently consisting of ca. 50 people. The aim of this important global initiative is to bring together the best Data Scientists, Consultants and Developers with an incredible data landscape in order to generate new premium analytics services for the market. Position is based in Nuremberg. For this team, we are currently looking for an exceptional
Data Scientist (m/f)
- As a Data Scientist (Marketing Analytics Projects) (m/f) you will support the development of tailor-made analytic marketing solutions for international clients from numerous industries.
- You will work closely with the consulting team to understand the clients' needs.
- You will shape the solution and assess the data in the first step, then develop a modelling prototype and – together with our engineering team – pave the road to the final product.
- You will be a part of a highly agile team consisting of Web Developers, Big Data Engineers, DevOps, Solution Architects, UX Experts and Product Managers.
- You will work with latest technologies that allow predictions and simulations based on billions of datapoints
- Master's degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Data Science, or related field with a quantitative focus (Mathematics/Physics/Economics), PhD welcome but not required
- Experience in and/or strong interest in analytics in the (digital) Marketing field (pricing/promotion optimization, product optimization, category management, Customer Lifetime Value modeling, sales forecasting, etc.) would be a plus
- Very good statistical modeling skills (machine learning, econometric modeling)
- Expert skills in R, Python, or Scala
- Experience in working in Big Data environments and using Big Data frameworks (Linux, Hadoop/Spark/Hive/Pig, machine learning frameworks like H2O or Spark MLlib)
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases, including SQL
- Excellent professional communication skills (English, written and oral), German would be a strong plus
- Knowledge of a BI tool (e.g., Qlik) would be a plus
- Commercial understanding, willingness to work close to the client in an agile setting
- Mathematical thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, organized team player
- The ability to think beyond the numbers while addressing real-world business problems analytically by the numbers
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44