Our client is a large multinational German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients. For their headquarters based in Nuremberg we are currently looking for a
Finance Business Partner (m/w) for Reporting & Performance
As Finance Business Partner (m/f) Reporting & Performance, together with a small team, you manage the reporting and performance agenda for Global Operations and technology divisions. You manage the reporting cadence for actuals, budgets and forecasting; you issue reports, collect commentary and then provide consolidated output reporting for group reporting. Additionally you provide guidance on the cost lines and conduct deep dive analysis to support decisions. You are a sparring partner for the VP finance and the other Finance business partners and team leads. The main stakeholders outside of the Ops/tech finance team are corporate functions such as procurement and HR.
Your core tasks essentially comprise the following points:
- Managing the reporting infrastructure for operations and technology finance. E.g. simplify and automate information flows and reporting
- Publish monthly actual vs target/budget reporting for corporate controlling and Executive Leadership team.
- Deep dive focus and analysis of FTE, People cost and 3rd Party cost. This includes Trend and KPI analysis and controlling support to the Business partnering teams.
- Improving the transparency of the cost base through cost line analysis generating clear definitions, cost structure and instructions as well as alignment with other corporate functions
- Own the reporting and planning calendar for operations and technology.
- Budgeting and targeting
- Providing decision support and financial modelling to the Finance team upon demand.
- Strong liaison with corporate controlling, Procurement and HR.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification (CIMA or equivalent) or MBA is a plus.
- 8-10 years of controlling Experience, of which 3-5 years team leadership experience.
- Experience in world-class FP&A team is a benefit.
- Experience in dealing with international stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong communication, presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written), native speaker is a benefit.
- Tenacious and results oriented; you know what good controlling looks like, and how to implement it. You have a passion for best practice and implement it in a fast and pragmatic way. A good communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills and you are able to connect on both high-level / strategic topics as well as deep dive / operational topics. You drive cadence into the teams and the reporting process. You lead by example and motivate teams to achieve excellent performance. In addition, you enjoy working in a dynamic international working environment with a strong focus on customers and solutions.
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and good social benefits, training & development
- International work environment
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44