Our client is a successful large German company with more than 9,000 employees world-wide.
Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). For their headquarter in Nuremberg to guarantee permanent success we are currently looking for a strong
Senior Network Engineer (m/f/d)
- Designing, building, implementing and managing networks within the global network team across the enterprise
- Planning, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimising all network hardware and data circuits
- Managing network incident and changing queues and troubleshoot network performance issues
- Analysing network traffic and provide capacity planning guidance and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a network engineer
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment and be familiar with standard ITIL practices
e.g. Incident, Change, Problem, Continual Service Improvement etc
- Experience mentoring and providing leadership to junior team members would be desirable
- Experience of working with Equinix Service Provider and Equinix ECX (Cloud Exchange Services) would be desirable
- Required certification: Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching (CCNP) certification
- Desirable certification: Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE) certification or Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Centre (CCNP) certification
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Very attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment with challenging tasks
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form (https://antalfmcg.catsone.com/careers/7875-Antal-International-Nurnberg/jobs/12809011-Senior-Network-Engineer-mfd) only for applying to advertised positions. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44