Our client is a successful large German company with more than 10,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to turn data into smart business decisions for their clients (Big Data). One of their business units is helping retailers and manufacturers to make smarter decisions regarding questions around pricing, promotion, assortment or other related marketing or sales topics using predictive analytics. For this unit in Nürnberg we are currently looking for a
Senior Product Owner / Product Director –
Software for Assortment Optimization (m/f)
- Your main task will be to identify (software and analytics) based Assortment Optimization solutions that should be launched, introduce them to the market and drive their commercial success.
- In detail you will:
- Understand clients pain points and how those are currently being addressed by the company and its competitors
- Prioritize the pain points that should be addressed
- Assess the best approach to address the pain points to create a sustainable and profitable product differentiation. Build, buy or partner approach
- Create a business plan taking into account:
- Target user and buyer
- Roles, regions and client segments
- Relevant competition positioning
- You will be responsible for pricing and costing, for the roll-out plan by region, feature and category as well as for the revenue and profit plan (by country, category and client segment)
- Manage the launch of the solution: define timing, build marketing material, train local sales force
- Track sales and profits versus target, work towards sales and profit improvements and collect input for potential upgrades of the solution or new features to be added.
- Several years experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager for software products in an agile environment
- Very good understanding of assortment optimization / category management
- Knowledge in any of following industries: Technology, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail
- You have already lead category management projects
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on approach
- Interest in analytics, data modelling and data visulizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills, German an added advantage
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Please use our online-application form only for applying to advertised position. Please note that we can´t consider applications that we receive by e-mail.
Do you have any questions or require further information? We are always happy to answer any enquires you may have either by telephone or by e-mail:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44