Our client is a large multinational German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients. For their headquarters based in Nürnberg we are currently looking for a
Team Leader Finance & Accounting (m/f) /
Finance Business Partner for Technology/IT Division
In this role, you provide Finance business support and controlling for the management team of the Technology/IT business division of the company. Your area of responsibility covers costs over 6 regions and is fundamental in supporting the company to improve its operational performance. You will be a finance business partner to the divisional management team supporting with, but not limited to, actuals vs budget variance tracking as well as KPI controlling and investment tracking. You will be part of the Technology/IT division management team and you will provide strong financial challenge to improve the operating performance.
The tasks include in detail:
- Publish monthly actual vs target/budget reporting for the Division covering:
- FTE and personnel cost, including future cost savings & severances.
- 3rd Party expenditure (IT and Technology), including external people resources and one off cost.
- Future Investments and implementation progress
- Reporting commentary for publication.
- As an integral part of the management team, reviewing and controlling the variances and working with the responsibility areas to course correct where necessary.
- Budgeting and targeting:
- Set the targets and work with the teams to define the budgets.
- Prepare and coordinate the investment budgeting for future projects and the program.
- Provide Decision support and financial modelling to the team upon demand.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- 8-10 years work experience in controlling / management accounting, of which 3-5 years in a team leadership role
- Highly experienced in Management Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting and Target setting
- Skills in Controlling Actuals vs. Budget
- Ideally, experience with management of direct and also of distributed teams
- Excellent written and spoken English, German language skills an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP, BI and other financial reporting and consolidation tools
- Excel - advanced modelling capability (knowledge of macros/visual basic is a plus)
- You are a proactive person, who has the ability to reach results past complexity or obstacles. You have passion for implementing best practices in a fast and pragmatic way – you are a great executer and get things done. You have strong leadership skills, which you can demonstrate by motivating your team to excellent performance, capitalize on the team's strengths and develop them to build performance even in times of big changes. A distinct ability for self-reflection ensures that you are well balanced, organized and aware of your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and good social benefits, training & development
- International work environment
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44