Junior Solution Consultant Must speak fluent business German
Based in Frankfurt or Munich Germany
Please forward your CV in English Word format only.
If you are looking to develop your career and can speak fluent business German then this is an excellent role to get into.
Reasons why you would join this company
You would be a joining an award winning leading telecommunications and technology company, who offer a full range of telecommunications services.
They actively encourage a culture where employees are valued and positively encouraged to reach their full potential by support through learning courses.
They have received awards for their training and employee satisfaction is evident by their retention they also offer reward and recognition programs.
What the Client is looking for
They are looking for a Junior Solution Consultant who has excellent customer service skills, who always priorities the Customer.
You will be able to communicate the company’s technical solutions to the customer in a way that is both compelling but clear, but at the same time being responsive to their business needs.
Although The Junior Solution Consultant will be primary responsible for design of less-complex solutions, you will also support technical design for moves, adds, changes of existing customers.
They value candidates that are innovative, solutions driven and passionate about what they do.
What qualifications and experience are required
· You need experience of developing and selling technical solutions that solve client business issues and bridge the gap between business and IT.
· A Junior Solution Consultant needs to be technically astute and have a good understanding of the implementation of Wide Area Networks (WAN).
· You need to understand a range of Layer 1, 2, and 3 technologies (Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, IP, etc) and build a solution based on the best technology to meet a customer’s requirements.
· Also, an understanding and experience in other telecommunications services such as VoIP, Video Conferencing, Cisco and Riverbed hardware, and Security.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or IT related equivalent
· At least 2 years of experience in the IT industry
· Professional qualifications and accreditation in relevant industry technologies and suppliers
(e .g. Cisco, Riverbed, VMWare) are advantageous.
Contact us today to discuss this role !