Regional Account Manager - Ideally Frankfurt Based Euros 75k Plus OTE
You must be able to speak fluent business German and English
This is a relationship management focused position responsible for obtaining new wireline business and renewing existing business through prospecting and leads management on an assigned list or on a regional/country specific basis of International accounts, typically medium to large Multi National Corporations.
The Region covered in this role is Germanic and it would include providing in the country language presentations and being able bring a regional understanding of the proposed solution.
The focus is on global solutions including IP/MPLS WAN services, voice/SIP services, Unified Communication Solutions, Cloud Solutions, Converged Mobility Solutions and Managed Services.
· You will be able to sell service, and grow assigned base of customers working closely with global account teams (US and worldwide) in a relationship management capacity to meet appropriate quota tier levels as defined by the compensation plan.
· Develop solutions that meet the needs of customer requirements and work with internal support organizations to complete the solutions and quotes
· Partner with Account Manager in the US and worldwide where appropriate to develop account strategy and close business
· 7+ years successful selling experience in a Business to Business environment
· College degree and/or relevant experience
· 1-3 years of International experience
· 1-3 years of telecom experience
· Proven track record of new customer acquisition experience
· Must be able to work with client to understand their business processes, quickly identify inefficiencies, and then clearly articulate how a defined solution solves business requirements
· Complex contract negotiation skills.
Contact us to discuss this role or you next career move!