Sales Agronomist - Ghana
Description Are you an experienced Sales Agronomist with a desire to expand your opportunities?
A multinational Company within the Agriculture Sector dealing in the sale of Agriculture Materials located in Ghana – Accra is looking for you!
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining current, and establishing new, account relationships
• Provide up-to-date consultation in crop production technology, assisting in agronomy problem solving
• Crop monitoring for weed, insect and plant health, formulating recommendations for control
• Develop and implement agronomic plans with growers to ensure a successful growing season
• Back-up operations during peak seasons
• Ideal candidate is self-motivated and enthusiastic
Qualifications Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree, with major or minor, in Agricultural related field OR two to three years related experience and/or training
• Valid driver's license and insurability at all times; CDL and Hazmat preferred
• CCA license or willingness to obtain, preferred
NB: Candidates must be based on GHANA