Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Department: Customer Experience Department
Responsible for ensuring service meets the established standards of quality including reliability and performance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Candidate must have five years of work experience
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations to Agents; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Works with various stake holders to establish standards, systems and procedures to ensure high quality standards compared to the industry
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Validates quality processes by establishing service standards and quality attributes; measuring; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves service quality by compliance, and surveillance audits; and investigating customer complaints.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes; putting in place corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to Contact Centre accomplishments.
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- The Bank’s customers
- Branch Network
- Back Office
- Support Units
information security responsibilities
- Abide by the bank’s ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) policies and procedures
- Safeguard the bank’s information assets in accordance with its ISMS policies and procedures