Job Title MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Our client, a leading multinational Electro-Mechanical, Contracting and Maintenance company in Ghana seeks to recruit a competent Mechanical Engineer.
Currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with plumbing and fire protection/fighting systems background.
Primary Job Requirements:
• Must have strong mechanical engineering skills in building and plumbing systems.
• The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fire protection plumbing systems
Primary Job Description:
• Candidate will assist in and prepare working drawings for new designs and upgrades of building Mechanical Systems.
• Review and changes on design for tank farms process piping; pipelines and corresponding firefighting systems.
• Quantity survey approval and procurement of pipes, valves and fittings based on project specs. Scheduling, planning, updating and reporting.
• Following up and over-viewing welding and installation teams for construction and erection on product piping, pipelines, firefighting systems and steel structures.
• Quality Assurance and Control including NDT testing.
• Supervising installation of plumbing and HVAC equipment.
• Testing and Commissioning of Mechanical Systems.
• Preparing and Issuing of s Built Drawings.
• Ability to read and understand Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing architectural, civil and structural plans.
• Must be able to work in a TEAM setting, with the ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines- Must be a quick learner- Must be punctual- Must work well under pressure- Must be self-directed and able to complete tasks and meet deadlines with limited supervision.
6 -10 years working experience in the construction industry
Minimum of Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Very attractive