Job Title: Head of Engagement
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
As the Engagement manager you will build positive client relationships during projects by assessing the clients’ needs, identifying customer requirements, and developing cohesive projects that improve the operations of our business through more efficient marketing initiatives.
What you will do
· Conceptualize and execute exciting campaigns throughout the year, through collaboration across functional teams within the Company.
· Drive the creation of viral user generated content via influencers.
· Media buying and planning Create brand love through relevance of branding campaigns
· Develop refreshing and innovative ways to drive customer usage and behaviour on the platform
Who you Are
· You have the ability to execute cross functional plans
· You have strong interpersonal skills
· You are organized and structured
· You are adaptable and can manage stressful situations easily
· Independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
Required Skills & Qualifications
· Degree or qualification in Public Relations or Marketing from top tier school
· Has experience in branding, advertising and event planning
· At least 5 years in a similar role.
As a whole, we expect someone passionate, creative and able to work efficiently. We expect a leader.
· A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
· An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
· The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds