· Preparation of Process design, as directed by the Project Engineer.
· To work with the Engineering Team in providing safe designs.
· Produce Cost effective designs that are fir for purpose and safe
· Review, prepare and/or check work output of discipline assigned personnel.
· Achieve safety standards as defined in personal performance contract.
· Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design)
· Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
· Maintain the required technical quality of work.
· Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process.
· Provide planning and cost control on all scopes as required.
· Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
· Ensure that the technical competence of Process Engineers is matched to the work in hand
· Ensure that the work output of the discipline engineers complies with the relevant procedures
· Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required.
· Responsible, as a key member of the Project Team for achieving the project target and ensure that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
· Keep up to date with technical developments, National & International standards and legislative requirements related to the general scope.
· Develop awareness of technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
· Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff
· Maintain good communication with the Client.
· Ability to handle discussions and run meetings with client engineers
· Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the Process Engineers, including the training of technical development of engineers
· Provide documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in work packs and, or design books on time to meet offshore deadlines
· Taking part and contributing to risk assessments and method statements
· Maintain the discipline filing system.
· Assist with data collection / retrieval site related activities as required by SE/LE.