Designing of the following.
a) Stick Curtain Wall System (4 way structural glazing,
2 way structural glazing & Conventional system)
b) Unitized Curtain wall System
c) Aluminium Composite Cladding.
d) Doors & Windows (Hinged, Tilt, Sliding, Swing & Automatic Sliding systems) e) Spider Glazing (Dorma & Kin Long) Canopies & Skylights, Hand rails etc Frameless works & Shower Cubicles.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Study project and assist Project Manager with design concept in accordance with contract specification, standards, contract drawings, BOQ and within the project cost.
• Prepare Shop drawings of Aluminium Curtain wall, Doors, Windows, and Aluminium Composite panels , etc with Plan, Section and Elevation
• Verify drawings, details and specification complies with structural requirements in coordination with structural engineer • Make sure structural checks done for all necessary components of the product (i.e. glass, aluminium profiles and brackets, ACP etc.). .
• Prepare Technical Catalogues for material and material submittals/samples for approval as per system Design and project requirements in consultation with Project Manager
• Prepare Material Take Off (MTO) for the raw material procurement (Profiles, Gaskets/Accessories/Hardware, Glass and ACP)
• Preparing Cutting list based on approved shop drawing of the Project
• Preparing Fabrication drawings as per site measurement and released to Factory shop floor for production • Developing new customized details as per the project requirement
• Maintain files for all correspondence and documentation produced during the period of the project • Ability to work in a team and independently.
• Accomplish the drawings within the given program • Prepare as built drawings