Responsible for preparing Proposal Drawings, Fabrication & Installation drawings, As Built
drawings, preparing quantity take-off for ordering materials, preparing cutting lists, tag Elevations
and support Design Manager / estimation manager for preparing Value Engineering proposals.
• Manage a team draftsmen to ensure timely preparation and submission of above listed documents.
• Provide Support and Technical Guidance to Project / Factory supervisors
• Support Design manager in planning and organising all the activities of Design Department.
• To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
• Review comments on submitted drawings and prepare revised drawings for final approval.
• Co-ordination with office team for site requirements constantly till the time issue is resolved, if any.
• Help Engineer in Preparing quality check list, material check list, method statement and updating it periodically.
• Attending site meetings confidently and resolving issues on his own.
• Liaise with Production and Projects teams internally and with Architect / Consultant / Contractor / Sub-contractor representatives on the project as and when required / advised.
• At least 3 years of experience of working with a renowned Aluminium & Glazing contracting company in the similar capacity.
• Should be conversant with leading Aluminium Façade Systems.
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
• Result-oriented, with a focus on High-End work execution,
• Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high level of integrity and commitment.
• Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, ready to travel and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
· On time Submittals
· Active co-ordination for approvals.
· Supporting execution and Project progress