• Understanding project and its requirement thoroughly before commencing work.
• Manage a team of Site/ Floor technicians, Operatives/Sub-contractors to ensure compliance and standards across the division.
• Support Project / Factory Manager to Manage day-to-day operations of the site/ Factory
• Ensure project/ Production is on track according to original project plans
• To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
• Ensure project is on track according to original project plans
• Co-ordination with office team for site requirements constantly till the time issue is resolved
• Prepare attendance of site labour and forward to HR department on daily and monthly basis.
• Observe work completion schedule and ensure that all the deadlines are met as per the schedule.
• Checking the quantity and quality of material delivered and immediately confirming to Manager in line of his reporting, if any rejections or inferior quality material found.
• Increase project profitability by reducing site expenses, following right methodology of working and sticking to schedule.
• Help Engineer in Preparing labor reports, quality check list, material check list, method statement and updating it honestly.
• Attending site meetings confidently and resolving issues on his own.
• To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
• Result-oriented, with a focus on High-End work execution,
• Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high level of integrity and commitment.
• Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, ready to travel and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
· On time project completion
· Complete the project without non conformities being raised by clients.
· Project progress
· Staff productivity