He/she also monitors the financial performance of the Housekeeping department operation and the efficiency of the linen service
· To implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service through the Customer Service Programme.
· To ensure that the department creates a professional impression to customers and team members.
· To review and act on Customer Service Reports relevant to your areas of responsibility to achieve positive and consistent results.
· To review and act on customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility. This to include customer complaints and compliments.
· To ensure routine maintenance is carried out in your areas of responsibility, reporting any damage and wear and tear, ensuring bedroom faults are rectified promptly.
· To organise and set up on-going deep clean schedules.
· To be fully aware of budgeted and actual departmental financial targets. This to include revenue, stock levels, average spends and departmental profits.
· To be fully aware of and control departmental operating costs in line with forecasted business levels.
· To control all linen stocks and levels, ensuring linen costs are controlled in accordance with hotel procedures.
· To assist with the control of purchasing in department by effective use of S.A.P.
· To ensure efficient stores procedures, ensuring cleaning materials and guest supplies are adequate and stock levels in accordance with hotel business.
· To carry out stock takes as required.
· To ensure all charges are raised for laundry and dry cleaning services, where appropriate.
· To assist with the preparation of Housekeeping budgets.
· To suggest promotional opportunities to enhance hotel and department performance.
· To ensure all department team members are sales focused..
· To review the success of training in meeting objectives.
· To correct unacceptable behaviour and performance in line with the company disciplinary procedures.
· To ensure the department operates effectively on a day to day basis, ensuring company standards are met and delivered consistently with attention to detail. This to include ensuring shift controls and procedures are adhered to.