Vacancy: Senior Network Security and Routing Specialist
Responsibility will include providing design, consulting and implementation support of security services to our customers. In this role, the majority of time will be in a client facing capacity. The position will require an expert knowledge of Cisco ASA and Routing appliances
· Provide technical leadership for Network Security and Routing Solutions.
· Act as a Senior Delivery engineer within our Cisco specialization team.
· Advise clients on a variety of security related issues / requests and provide risk-analysis.
· Executive and technical-level communications and relationship building to gain credibility/trust of internal and external customers.
· Consult, assess, audit and design in collaboration with customers highly technical requirements.
· Provide knowledge transfer to team members / customer.
· Facilitate security design reviews for proposed architectures.
· Provide recommendations on viability, implementation strategies and optimal implementation of security solutions.
· Demonstrate expert level knowledge of network topologies and conditions. Ensure changes to network topologies are made with minimal down-time.
· Provide regular status reports on tasks accomplished, current issues and progress toward goals.
Experience Level required…
· CCIE – Security.
· 7+ years of experience with IP networking and security devices.
· 5+ years working with firewall and IDS/IPS systems.
· Cisco Wireless experience.
· Cisco CSM experience.