- Prospecting and Developing new client relationships within a defined geography and in line with identified priorities.
- Develop and Increase Key and National Account relationships to drive increased market share and sales opportunities with top customers
- Achieving assigned sales revenue goals and KPI’s.
-Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Goal oriented, has a strategic mind set, plans accordingly for all activities
- Self motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative. Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, does what it takes to get job done and has a high level of enthusiasm with everything they do.
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships that grow year over year, always prepared to act as a consultant and resource to customers, sees the opportunities in customers and prospects, bases decisions on fact and intuition.
- Understands customer’s wants so they can create need and sell on value instead of just product based selling. Demonstrates a continued personal concern for the customer in order to remind the customer of the value of Williams Scotsman.
- Strong networker and prospector with creativity and marketing flair. Works to generate continued business form existing accounts, emphasizing steady maintenance over periodic home runs.
- Consistently initiates regular customer contact and seeks evaluation of past performance and suggestions for improvement.
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly.
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary. Displays leadership characteristics when developing relationships with customers.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the customer’s commitment to the company.
- Ability to understand the nuances of managing a project from start to finish, including delivery, set up, site and design issues while maintaining margins.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
· 3-5+ years of successful IT sales experience is required plus an outbound sales role
· Knowledge of how to prepare and present IT professional presentation or proposal.
· Proven measurable past success- past award winner, industry reputation, T4 earnings, proven sales record of US$1.5 MILLION minimum per year plus commission on total sales.
· General knowledge of the construction process and site services.
· Demonstrated ability to close professional services solutions
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
· Demonstrated successful track record in sales
· Superior English oral and written communication skills
· High level of energy and self-motivation
· Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools
· Mining industry sales experience will be an added advantage.
· Degree in Sales & Marketing or Information Technology