Looking for a Senior Tailing Engineer who will oversee water and solute during construction and operations. He or She will report to the Manager Processing.
- Water and solute modeling in the execution phase and beyond into the operations.
- Identify potential issues or conflicts with permitting and approvals process
- Manage the use of data by various engineering service providers who are providing project design and be the single source of project water management related data
- Control inefficiencies in the proposed water management systems, identify problems in the water and solute balance model and provide recommendation for improving the business case.
- Collect data from various sources and review the quality obtained and provide feedback to the key project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- 8 years or more experience in the same role
- Worked and has experience in complex operational industrial water and solute facilities as well as project design.
- Experience in optimization of mine and plant systems
- Knowledge of water and solute modelling
- Experience in relevant software such as OPSIM, METSIM, SYCAD added advantage
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English, French and Serbian