Role / Responsibilities
- Implementing an effective reporting system to capture all drilling data from the relevant individuals daily
- Maintain reduced operational costs
- Conduct regular meetings with the drill and project managers
- Ensure your team works in a safe environment
- Managed mining operations associated with blasting use of explosives in an open pit and Underground explosives charging units.
- Built and maintained customer relationships to retain preferred provider of product and services.
- Provided technical assistance in underground drilling and blasting –Drilling/Blasting audits, Drilling designs and theoretical/practical training on Explosives/detonators/Initiators.
- Provided safe, modern and efficient blasting techniques.
- Daily monitoring/control of explosives use and performance as well as mobile/electric blasting equipment in order to meet development and production demands.
Experience and Skill
- 15 year or more mining industry experience and have worked in hash environments before
- 4 years or more in tendering and managing drilling contracts
- Hard rock drilling experience
- Experience in operating and managing diamond drilling
- Able to set operation from start to hard over of project
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, word, Power point, and office. Technical softwares such as short-plus I and short-plus tunnel, Auto Cad, Micro station, Surpac, Deswic, Vulcan, Unwedge
Get Jobs Like This By Email