Got a great opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join an exciting industry with a company that has been thriving amidst the economic climate.
My client are a privately owned retail brand based in Hayes, West London. Who during this difficult time haven't slowed down and are now looking to expand their teams.
If you're an Accounts Receivable Supervisor looking to join a growing and fun company then please apply!
- Responsible for the ledgers for three key customers Bensons, Cenpac buying group and Furniture Village
- Manage/process debit notes and payment allocation for the three key customers
- Deal with relevant account enquiries including reprinting invoices
- To obtain the appropriate credit limits for our customers using Experian and ensure the limits are applied to our ERP system
- Manage the "On Hold" and "Release" authorisation process
- Be committed to improve your accounts receivable team and skill set on an ongoing basis
- Support and cover areas within the department if required
- Review procedures, policies and standards for the AR department to ensure we are working smart
- 1 to 2 Supervising a team
- Minimum 3 year's plus experience working within AR
- Must be able to lead and motivate a team of people
- Excellent communication skills; numeracy, literacy and IT skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Excel skills Essential
- Excellent communication skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.