Got a great opportunity to for an Administrator to join an exciting industry with a company that has been thriving amidst the economic climate.
My client are a privately owned Telecommunications organisation based in West London, after recent successes and acquisitions they're now looking expand their teams.
If you're an administrator looking to join a growing and fun company then please apply!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of customer disconnections and change requirements
- Manage communication between customers and the Tech Support Team in relation to billing changes
- Regular reporting of disconnections and billing changes
- Reconciliation of billing reports
- Seek to drive process improvement into the billing analyst role
- Supporting the Billing Manager with monthly invoicing processes and customer requests
- Machine to Machine and International billing management including customer query management, renewals, activations, validations and customer set up
- Machine to Machine and international monthly billing reporting and reconciliations
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Eager to develop and grow
- Great communication skills
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Proficient use of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- A strong team player
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.