Regional Marketing Director with verbal fluency in German and English reporting to the VP of Marketing for a leading SaaS organisation based in Uxbridge
- Execute marketing programs, events and campaigns in region
- Deliver marketing campaigns in line with agreed marketing strategy/plan for agreed portfolio of countries.
- Develop partner marketing campaigns in line with agreed marketing strategy/plan to deliver cost-effective joint marketing.
- Implement and manage region specific Digital Marketing initiatives in working with NA team.
- Drive brand awareness and an understanding of the company portfolio within region
- Plan and execute regional events, content, promotion and ROI measurement.
- Ensure all content, design, and production specifications meet brand and tone of voice guidelines
- Measure & report on the success of marketing initiatives (campaigns and events).
- Ensure that each portfolio Country's approved marketing initiatives are effectively project managed (i.e. - executed on time and on budget).
- Monitor local market developments to assist the wider International business in their future marketing strategies.
- Field marketing management experience across multiple countries.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal-Written and verbal fluency in German and English (fluency in other European languages is a plus)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing execution tactics. Proven success in building impactful integrated marketing programs driving awareness and demand.
- Field marketing working with SDR teams with Salesforce campaigns.
- B2B and B2C marketing campaign experience.
- Strong, demonstrable track record of effectively managing multiple campaigns with multiple contributors to deliver an effective, cost-efficient marketing approach
- Strong, demonstrable project management skills (working with numerous business and senior stakeholders and working to strict deadlines and tight budgets)
- Demonstrable experience in tracking and reporting on campaign ROI's
- Outgoing and open to working in a multicultural environment-Positive attitude, proactive and dynamic approach.
- Demonstrable good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a marketing role
- SaaS Solutions experience is preferable, although other sectors may be considered.
- LinkedIn, Salesforce CRM and Reachdesk experience preferred.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.