FANTASTIC ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY MUST HAVE A PERSONALITY AND AN ABILITY TO USE EXCEL
- Coordinating with Customers/Country Managers on stock related issues.
- Dealing with shipments queries as per the SLAs.
- Placing customer orders on to the system and updating Customers and Account Managers on the progress until shipped
- Dealing with Credits as per the SLAs.
- Liaising with Taiwan for all product returns.
- Rework coordination with RMA Department.
- Sending out all reports on time and correctly.
- Attending training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adherence to the company's health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment and cleanliness of working environment
- Identifying areas of procedural breakdowns and report to your immediate line management accordingly.
- To uphold all housekeeping requirements on a daily basis ensuring that the workplace is as tidy and free from obstruction as possible.
- To ensure all phone call are answered in a professional manner.
- Cross training on all tasks
- To ensure that all filing is maintained to a high degree of accuracy.
- To make sure that all communications are dealt with in a timely and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to work calmly and flexibly under pressure
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, able to effectively prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, administrative and problem solving skills
- Excellent Data entry skills
- Excellent Excel skills - Pivot Tables, Vlookup, multiple worksheets
In addition to the above duties and responsibilities you may be required to perform additional work related duties to assist with the day to day operation of the service center, this may include working in or assisting other departments.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.