Are you currently looking to take the next step in your HR Career? Would you like to take that step in a forward thinking organisation with very exciting plans for the future?
Perhaps you have already had exposure to a fast paced HR Administration, Payroll or Training role?
If you consider yourself to have an analytically thinker and you enjoy the administrative side of HR then this could be the role for you.
Our client based in Greenford, Greater London are currently recruiting for HR Administrator on a Full Time 12 month Contract basis.
- Production of paperwork in relation to the employee Lifecyle and complete the required processes within agreed SLA's
- Managing the new starter process- ensuring a smooth onboarding
- Responding to employee HR queries in agreed SLA
- Support the delivery of key HR initiatives
- Managing the leaver and absence process
- Management of the payroll process through our managed service provider including inputting of data and report checking
- Answering any employee queries relating to payroll
- Producing post-payroll reports for internal departments
- Management of the pension process including employee auto enrolment, opt-in, opt-out, uploading data to our pension provider's portal
- Updating and maintaining the HR System
- Producing management information, maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and third-party suppliers
- Maintain personnel files and record keeping within the function ensuring compliance with Data Protection, Equal Opportunities, Employment Law and regulations
- Previous experience within a HR Training/Data/Payroll or Administration based role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Vlook ups, pivot tables)
- Analytical mindset
- CIPD or relevant HR qualification
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.