Fantastic opportunity to work or a market leading Engineering organisation based near Uxbridge immediate start.
This role will be to cover a range of HR functions, as well as managing the HR & Payroll Administrator. This role also requires someone to manage relationships with key stakeholders within the business and to maintain relationships with external partners within recruitment.
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment Management
- Project Management
- Managing Employee Training records
- Policy writing
- H&S representative
- Payroll -
- HR Database Management
- Creating reports & presenting them to the board on occasion
- Onboarding management
- Leaver management
- Work with Directors, Heads of and Managers to maximise business and individual performance by designing, developing and implementing best practice HR solutions;
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance, offering advice, education and coaching on employee relation issues within a legal framework;
- Development and delivery of training or workshops necessary to improve HR practices
- Drive the understanding and application of a consistent and fair performance
- Attending Meetings
- Day to day HR needs and responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years HR operational experience
- Background in recruitment or having managed recruitment in a previous role
- Payroll experience of a having managed parts of the payroll process in a previous role
- Experience managing re-structure, redundancies, tribunal preparation.
- Confident and capable in evolving current policies to be more in line with legislation changes or company changes.
- Planning and managing projects within HR department.
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.