My client a leading Engineering organisation based in East London are recruiting for a Senior Administrator.
Purpose of role
Support the administrative needs of the Service Leaders, assisting them to achieve their business objectives in areas such as customer satisfaction, profitability and employee morale
- Ensure the proper execution of offers, sales orders, final goods issue, contracts and invoicing
- Maintain and display a professional decorum in all dealings with customers, especially complaint handling
- Register and modify non-financial Account & Contact data.
- Responsible for the correctness of his/her entries Account & Contact data over time.
- Maintain and process all TCT data including payroll relevant one, parts orders and service planning documents in order to have an efficient field process in Maintenance, Repair and Modernization
- Maintain all El relevant databases, technical database, customer and contract database
- Maintain vigilance in all customer dealings to detect "Warning Signs" of customer dissatisfaction and possible contract cancellation; immediately communicate all such concerns to the Service Leader
- Provide the Service Leader with timely follow-up reports for contract renewals, outstanding offers and past due receivables
- Provide support in the area of collections
- Other duties as required
- All employees are required to work in accordance with established Company Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current UK legal requirements and Company Group safety requirements.
- Employees must comply with Company Health & Safety requirements and set a personal example of safe behaviour at all times.
Employees will be required to contribute to the Company safety objectives, where necessary by maintaining/monitoring current safety systems under their direct control and implementing agreed changes (where applicable) to company occupational health and safety management system
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.