An exciting opportunity has arisen within Marketing for our client at the forefront of entertainment innovation to help coordinate and support their overall strategy for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Your expertise in Product management, Social media, PR, Event management and working with Artists will be essential to the success of the role.
All you need is ...........
- Educated to degree level in a marketing discipline or equivalent
- Previous marketing experience or administration and coordination in a fast-paced commercial environment is essential
- Exposure in all facets of marketing is advantageous, experience of working on a global brand is preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent numerical skills with a high level of accuracy
- Highly motivated with extremely proficient organisational skill
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines demonstrating excellent time management skills with a methodical approach to work
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent presentation building software
- Interest or some understanding of the music culture is advantageous but not essential.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.