This role will consist of supporting the Marketing Team in delivering communications and brand activities. Responsibilities will be varied between assisting event management, assisting in trade marketing through window displays and creating POS material, working on social media and assisting with photoshoots and imagery.
Key skills and Knowledge
- A passion and understanding of the FMCG industry
- Experience in supporting the organisation of events
- An eye for design and creating well designed presentations
- Experience in creating POS material working with a design team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Project management skills
- Ability to plan and execute projects to meet required deadlines, while remaining calm under pressure
- Attention to detail, ability to think ahead and ability to anticipate potential problems and resolve them
- IT skills; Microsoft office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, amending copy and images on websites
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a pro-active 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with photography/ photo shoots
- Experience with managing social media accounts
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.