I am recruiting for a Sales Administrator to work with one of our best clients based in Uxbridge. Our client is a FMCG brand who are going through a period of growth following a successful 2019 are now looking to expand their teams.
This role would be supporting mainly the sales team but also other departments with administration. If you're looking for a role with bonuses, a great office environment and employee satisfaction - then please apply!
- To ensure all orders are being processed and completed on time from customer set-up to installation
- Provide best practise order process to ensure that all tasks are successfully executed
- Personnel issues with team from reviews, appraisals, dealing with issues of non-performance, supporting them in terms of motivation, training and achievement
- Review KPI's for the team as defined on a daily basis to make sure the department are achieving the levels expected or where there are issues and how these can be addressed
- Good communication with the sales team for teamwork, clarity and helping with any issues with the team
- Experience of working in Sales Administration
- Experience of using a CRM/Data entry software
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.