If you’re a Specialist IP Telephony systems Engineer, then this will be very interesting to you. Especially if you have been a consultant and technical lead for Digital Communication Systems deployment.
You’ll have expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, applications, infrastructure, systems design and integrations and will be responsible for Implementation, supporting presales, service design and operations support teams.
- You will be working as an On-site engineer for client deployments for Data management , Migration, QBR meetings etc.
- As well as the deployment & support of Cisco IPT & video components, configuration and Testing.
- You’ll support the Day-2 Operations team in identifying and fixing escalated cases.
- Identify and resolve issues observed during deployment and testing phase.
- Interact with Cisco TAC for issue resolutions.
- Provide technical assistance to service designer in pre-delivery phase.
- Preparation / Support in drafting the LLD and Deployment design document.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience with expert knowledge of Cisco IPT/Video solutions Implementation and configuration and Support.
- Integration of Cisco IPT & video platform with application based video platforms (CCA, Skype, Pexsip etc.)
- Detailed knowledge on Design & Upgrade
- In-depth knowledge on Network, QOS, LAN and WAN technologies.
- Good understanding of various telecom Standards and Protocols (RFC, ITU, IETF, SIP, H.323).
- Experience in troubleshooting telecommunications equipment and technologies including TDM, T1/E1, ISDN/PRI etc.
- Strong knowledge of CMS, TMS, VCS and multi-vendor equipment’s.
- Understanding about Voice Gateways & SBC (Cisco, GENBAND, Sonus etc.)
- Certifications (CCNP Collaboration, SIP, CCNA)
- Incident & Problem management.
- Polycom endpoints is an added advantage.