An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Arabic Localisation Copy Editor to work for a global client based in East London for a period of 3 months.
- Modern Standard Arabic Skills
- 3 months
- Full time - Monday - Friday
- East London
- £210 per day
- Own the localisation of UI text and messaging into ensuring a high quality and compliant localised experience, for Modern Standard Arabic.
- Determine the terminology and linguistic style for our client.
- Perform localisation tasks and collaborate with external translation vendors to consistently raise bar on localisation quality.
- Handle linguistic QA testing across all compatible devices on-device and work with QA managers to fix issues.
- Use internal and 3P tools to perform the localisation work.
- Extensive experience in text localisation into Modern Standard Arabic, ideally for technical and/or digital products.
- Native speaker of Arabic with excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience in localising products and features and excellent editor skills, especially when it comes to technically complex topics.
- Experience with localisation QA testing on devices as well as triaging issues.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as Content Management Systems and other localisation tools.
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Experience in defining guidelines of a Right to Left UX
- Experience of working within a diverse team of engineers, UX designers, product and program managers
- Knowledge of different dialects within the Arabic speaking countries.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Quick learner with hands-on mentality
Are you interested and immediately available?
Please apply using the link to upload your current CV
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.