Our global client based in London EC2 require an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their dynamic and energetic business sales team for a 6 month period.
You will work closely with customers to understand their procurement requirements and then work with internal teams to determine the best solution to addresses the business needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience prospecting top-down contacts, high velocity sales, engaging and handling of accounts and refined sales process.
A fabulous opportunity to demonstrate your B2B skills.
Services to be performed:
Account Managers balance their time between acquiring new business customers and assisting existing customers through the early stages of business team's journey via account tours, feature enablement, and scoping long-term growth potential.
Customers that require additional support for growth will be transferred to an Account Representative.
* Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
* Assisting customers with registration and presenting registered customers with business account tours
* Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition and transitioning qualified accounts
* Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
* Relay market needs and requirements back to internal teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Work closely with Account Representatives, Marketing, Customer Service and other key internal stakeholders
* At least 1 year of proven inside sales or business development experience, B2B industry preferred
* 3 Years of work experience
* BA/BSc Degree
* MA/MSc Degree
* Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
* Proven ability to influence others
* Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to roll-up your sleeves
* Active listener and effective communicator
* Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
* Knowledge of procurement and source to pay methods and systems
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.