Our Client, a Multinational Company and Global Leader in manufacturing Products for the Infrastructure, Industrial and Construction Markets, for their Plant in Central Greece, they are looking for a:
The role reports to the Plant Manager. You will be responsible for designing and monitoring the production plan in line with objectives in quality, deadlines, quantity and costs, in respect of People and Customers. You will also manage the production teams and be responsible for the safety rules enforcement.
Your Skills/ Qualifications:
• Academic background in Engineering.
• More than 10 years of experience in an operational position in a Manufacturing Plant including project management.
• Greek native, excellent English skills (oral and writing).
• People management experience & great communication skills, ability to transmit the know-how.
• Determined to relocate aiming to advance your career in a leading Multinational Company.