Our Client, a leader in animal nutrition & health, develops and produces feed additives, premixes & services for the improvement of animal performance, in an economically viable way and is seeking for their team an:
Area Manager (Greece, Cyprus, Israel)
The role reports to the Managing Director of Southern Europe.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing defined distributors and penetrating new accounts, entering new markets and growing market shares.
- Planning & executing direct sales and marketing activities.
- Implementing the business strategy in the respective area.
- Closely following the Market developments, by analysing the competitors’ actions, conducting market research and applying/proposing relevant actions.
- Negotiating prices, monitoring collections, following reporting, organising the training the distributors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Animal Nutrition or Veterinary Medicine is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales of feed additives and/or pharmaceuticals.
- Established network in the industry.
- Superior technical knowledge, great sales & communication skills.
- Greek native, with excellent English skills.
- Extensive travelling is required