On behalf of our Client, a leading Multinational Company in the Services Industry we are seeking for a:
Reporting to the General Manager, the right candidate will assume PnL responsibility for the commercial, sales, business development and marketing of the Services and Products, aiming to secure and further expand market share.
- Development of sales strategy specific to the business, through analysis of the business’ profile, products and services available/required, existing customer base, resources and competitors.
- Lead the development, planning and execution of sales development plans.
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Monitor, lead, coach and develop commercial/sales department team.
- Participate and monitor the biding process for current prospect clientele.
- Where required, coordinate Public Relations activities, Company sponsored events, and the control and distribution of corporate gifts.
- Explore marketing-advertising, cross selling and upselling opportunities.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience. 10 years of proven sales track record in IT/Services or Banking Accounts Management is an absolute MUST.
- At least 5 years of experience in people management.
- Documented track record of clientele both in the Private and Governmental sector.
- Fluency in Greek & English both verbally and written.
- Strong IT skills with deep knowledge of CRM and ERP tools.
What is there for You:
- Major opportunities for career development in a multinational context.
- Attractive compensation and aggressive bonus scheme.
- Company car and travel expenses, mobile phone, extra health and life insurance.