Our Client is an international PV module manufacturer and a solar solutions provider, one of the largest in Europe.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be reporting directly to the CEO and will oversee the financial well-being of the Company. Additionally, this person will provide critical support for strategic planning, acquisition strategy, as well as the oversight of Risk Management. The ideal candidate will strategically collaborate with leaders to drive business initiatives, act as a trusted counsel and have the demonstrated business and financial acumen required for the position.
· Performing all activities necessary to issue timely accurate financial statements.
· Coordinating the preparation of audited Financial statements along with reviewed quarterly financial reports.
· Assuring corporate income tax compliance, as well as accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns.
· Developing financial and organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
· Communicating financial performance and trends to the Board and Senior management throughout the year.
· Directing and coordinating the establishment of the annual operating and capital budget.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field (MBA preferred).
· Equivalent experience as a CFO of minimum 3 years, currently employed in a Greek organization preferably with international operations, but with a past record of experience in a multinational corporation as well.
· 10-15 years of total experience in Finance, including project finance, banking or advisory, investment banking, consulting or applicable corporate experience.
· Experience in tax equity structuring.
· Knowledge of principles of GAAP & IFRS.
· Excellent English skills.