Our Client, a Consumer Goods Multinational, is looking for an:
Assistant Brand Manager
As part of the brand marketing team, the ideal candidate will ensure effective, creative and efficient implementation of the brand strategies and plans by working with agencies, sales & regional teams & other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop expertise of the market place, retail dynamics, consumer and shopper behaviour, evaluation of market reports
- Support in developing and executing of brand activation plans by ensuring effective implementation of brand strategies & priorities (including franchise in collaboration with Consumer Products when appropriate: Merchandising guidelines, tent poles and promotions, POP etc.)
- Pricing (following guidelines) & quotas in conjunction with sales (P&L, margin, forecasting)
- Select the line by channel/customer & manage product information, validate translations and localization of creative assets
- Partner with digital teams to execute consumer engagement digital activities
- Partner with licensors, brand, sales & consumer products teams to drive sales, revenue & market share
- Customer engagement through presentations of product lines, brand plans, ad-hoc presentations to local sales teams and key local customers
- Strong educational background in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field (Bachelor/ Master/ Diploma).
- Over 3 years of experience at a similar level of commercial/marketing role, preferably in a multinational environment and in the consumer goods industry.
- Almost native English skills.
- Results oriented, winning & learning mentality, strong will to succeed, team spirit
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical ability and a high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinking ability and creativity through the proposal of new business opportunities
- Build strong and effective relationships with a large number of stakeholders
- Great tactical skills, adaptable to changing situations & ability to work on a wide variety of projects within deadlines