Our Client is an International Group of Companies. They are a small-medium size Company and they demonstrate a strong presence in a couple of industries, with Real Estate (Industrial & Commercial) currently being their flagship. They are looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to join the Athens – based position of:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating a vision for success and inspiring subordinates through its implementation.
- Developing high quality business strategies & making wise investment decisions to enhance cash flow.
- Forming business plans and feasibility studies for fundraising.
- Analysing problematic situations and providing relevant solutions to ensure sustainable operation.
- Building relations of trust with key partners and stakeholders.
- Establishing joint ventures and partnerships.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the markets and industries of presence.
- Enforcing adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies.
- Attracting, motivating, training and retaining top-quality employees at all levels.
- Promoting the company’s image and reputation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc pref. in Business Administration, Finance, Civil Eng. or Law. MBA or MSc in Real Estate is an asset.
- 5 years min of executive work experience in the real estate industry; prior experience in REITs and consultancies is considered a plus.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Solid analytical, problem solving and project management skills, ability for prudent decisions.
- In depth knowledge of corporate finance & governance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, HR, finance etc.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills, proven negotiation skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English and able to travel when required.