With an impressive presence extending to more than 175 locations worldwide, our Client, a global leading producer of industrial minerals and a distributor of specialty chemicals, is seeking for their team a:
Working under limited supervision is responsible for all sales activities in regards to the assigned accounts or geographic area to achieve established sales targets. He/She will be based in Thessaloniki.
• Account management
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve customer complains.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc.
• Assist in follow-up for collection of payment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s (Degree) in Business, Engineering (strong asset) or Science disciplines.
• 5 min years in sales, especially in chemical distribution or chemical manufacturing companies
• Ability to persuade & influence, to develop & deliver presentations; adept at negotiation & customer service
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• Must possess valid driver’s license.
• Very good English skills required, additional language is beneficial.
• Willing to travel up to 50% & work with a flexible schedule to include evenings & overnight accommodation