Our client, a global beverage company is searching for a
Business Development Manager Travel Retail Europe (m/f)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
About the role
Support delivery of the commercial agenda in the European Travel Retail channel, through a
strong account management of defined customers, effective outlet engagement and activation.
• Support the delivery of budgeted volume & profit by implementing agreed program of store visits and staff training.
• Develop effective relationships with customers and internal stake holders.
• Continually seek new opportunities for the listing and development of the portfolio
• Ensure shop staff and 3rd party promoters trained and motivated to support our brands.
• Sell-in new products and highlight listing, merchandising and promotional opportunities within agreed
Critical experience for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
• Degree and/or professional education - Business / marketing qualification desirable
• Minimum 3 years off-trade sales experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and selling skills
• Highly numerate and commercial with experience of managing a P&L
• Trade marketing experience / exposure in retail are an advantage
• Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
• Fluent command in English and German essential ( French an advantage)
We are looking forward receiving your application (in English) per Email, including details of your salary requirements and notice period.
Also based on the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the European Union’s new privacy law
we need your approval, that we can store your data for the purpose of executive search