Our Sales experts at The Client, operate as specialists in specific customer industries, and partner closely with many of the top players in the industry vertical to develop solutions that help build strong businesses and solve real business problems. We are uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses using robotic solutions to enhance productivity and efficiencies in their warehouses.
The role is the flag bearer of The Client in the particular Industry vertical and is expected to become an expert on the target industry.
1) Collaborate and consult with major customers and probable clients with the goal of building sustainable relationships.
Work with The Clients product experts to develop and deliver innovative warehouse automation solutions for our client
2) Analyze Industry trends and client needs & develop strategic client account plans.
3) Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of The Clients products and services.
4) Coordinate with the solutions team and other back office teams client requirements and contract/SLA obligations.
5) Help develop case studies/references of successful implementations in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences. Champion new product releases externally.
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning /
- LOB strategies) to increase sales
6) Can work with limited resources, thrives in environment with little process or structure
1) BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
2) 8-10 years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in IT/Consulting/Solution Sales.
3) Proved record of Relationship Building with C-Level Executives.
4) Excellent analytical and tactical skills.
5) Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.